Saturday, June 17, 2023

No More Birth Pains

i tell this story that cannot be told by anybody else is it day that god had created from today at the beginning and the end god had dictated that wisdom going back to warring factions together as allies their allies and love your enemies even more I have fought the good fight and we won we are the victors of heaven's war the lord came upon me and asked me if I would like to leave the armies of heaven and I said yes but I had to do it my way and then the lord came back later and asked me if I would like to be the shepherd and they would judge me and I said yes so I became also the shepherd I also became the one who's going to protect us in the wilderness for 40000 years or 40 days in the wilderness as I say and as lucifer did I rose to the top the highest mountain and became the most high and the almighty and it became the mid servant and the dragon all the way down to the first man who became god in heaven I am who we are and we are who I am the first man appointed and the heavens as god the omega and the first who is the alpha for these last seven years that we have been in war I have suffered I have been hated but today it was worth all the if it for tomorrow for the children and the mothers especially the mothers not to see or feel any birth pains anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is Lawless

 the fall od many will call upon a lawless one who will free many who were in captivity and speak out the laws that never take your own in h...